- Start date: 1 October 2016
- End date: 30 November 2018
- Funder: Arts and Humanities Research Council
- Primary investigator: Professor Jonathan Pitches
- External co-investigators: Steve Scott, Louise Ann Wilson, Henry Iddon
Partners and collaborators
Kendal Mountain Festival
This 18-month project will culminate in the completion of an academic monograph (Performing Landscapes: Mountains, to be published by Palgrave), a new piece of practice-led research, based on the first ascent of Indian Face in Snowdonia, premiering at the Kendal Mountain Festival (KMF) and an international symposium.