- Start date: 1 August 2017
- End date: 31 December 2018
- Funder: Arts and Humanities Research Council
- Primary investigator: 01000498
- Co-investigators: Sarah Whatley
This AHRC funded network addresses the way in which the movement arts (eg dance, body art, digital performance), deal with international refugee and border-crossing crises. Our core question, which concerns ethics, is what constitutes “good practice”.
The Social Choreography Network brings together artists, academics, charities and refugees to discuss the ethics of refugee art, and develop opportunities for further collaborative research and practice.