We offer dedicated careers advice and organise regular careers events for our students of modern languages, cultures and linguistics.
Our graduates go on to work in a wide variety of sectors including:
- translation and interpreting
- media and journalism
- commerce and management
- foreign diplomacy
- the Civil Service
- charitable organisations and NGOs
- as well as in international organisations such as the United Nations.
A Masters degree can really help you to stand out in today’s competitive job market. Our award-winning careers centre is on hand to support you from day one, with a variety of support including:
- career guidance appointments
- support with your CV
- interview advice and practise
- careers fairs and employer presentations
- access to a vacancy database advertising local, national and global vacancies.
You will also have access to the Leeds Network - an online careers networking tool where you can find out about career opportunities from our alumni across the globe.