Innovating online lectures
During this informal online event, we will hear from colleagues on how their approaches to online lecture delivery over the past 18 months.
Meeting via the PRiA Teams Channel.
The pivot to remote learning as a result of the pandemic and necessity for lectures to be delivered online made visible the many options and approaches for lecture delivery in higher education beyond the direct translation of campus delivery to the online space.
During this informal online event, we will hear from colleagues in LCS, Music, FAHACS and English on how their approaches to online lecture delivery over the past 18 months. These short presentations will be followed by a brief discussion on the future of lecture delivery in higher education.
Please join us to explore these alternative and innovative approaches to lecture delivery and consider the many ways forward for delivery of learning content.
- 12:00 Welcome and intro from Laura Richards (or Joy Robbins)
- 12:05 Catherine Batt School of English
- 12:15 Scott McLaughlin School of Music
- 12:25 Leendert Plug School of Languages, Cultures and Societies
- 12:35 Liz Stainforth School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
- 12:45 Panel Discussion about the future of online lectures
- 13:00 Finish