Dimah Hamad Alharthi
- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Identity Contradiction: A sociocultural Investigation of the Saudi translations of Orientalists’ writings about Saudi Arabia
- Supervisors: Ahmed Elgindy, Professor James Dickins, Tajul Islam
I am a lecturer in Translation at English Language Department, Unizah College for Sciences and Arts, Qassim University, KSA. I acquired my BA in English Language with Excellent and First-class Honour from Taif University, KSA., in 2012.
I also spent the summer of 2011 in London at Oxford House College to enhance my learning of English. In 2015, I acquired my MA in Translation-Arabic from the University of Salford.
- Translation sociology
- Pierre Bourdieu
- Saudi translator
- Saudi identity
- Saudi field of translation
- BA in English Language from Taif University 2012
- MA in Translation-Arabic from The University of Salford 2015