Music has always been my main interest and passion. As a teenager I have always strived to learn and develop my skills and understanding of music as much as possible in my free time. In the early stages of my education I decided to pursue my interest in music further and study it full-time, academically at university as it is what I truly believe I want to be doing as a career.
I am originally from Hungary and studied Solo Singing Teaching and Performing of Vocal Chamber Music in The Conservatory Bela Bartok of the University of Miskolc where I obtained a BA degree in 2009.
I am completed my PGCE in Further Education and Training course at the University of Portsmouth. I was appointed as a Music Teacher at St Edward's Royal Free Ecumenical Middle School in Windsor in May 2017 only two months before I graduated from the University of Portsmouth.
To develop my skills further and to enhance my understanding of music and psychology I completed my MA degree in Music Psychology in Education, Performance and Wellbeing at the University of Sheffield between 2019 and 2021.
My MA dissertation title is Boys’ Singing: Self-representation and identity affected by the change of the vocal folds during adolescence.
- boys’ singing, and musical development
- boys’ psychological development
- performance science
- musical identity
- vocal acoustics
- musical motivation and expression
- performance memory
- singing methodology and music education
- BA Solo Singing Teacher and Performer of Vocal Chamber Music (University of Miskolc, Hungary)
- PGCE Further Education and Training (University of Portsmouth)
- Qualified Teacher, Learning and Skills (Society for Education and Training)
- MA Music Psychology in Education, Performance and Wellbeing (University of Sheffield)