- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervisors: Dr Andrew Delatolla, Dr Hendrik Jan Kraetzschmar
I have come from human rights and activism background where my primary focus was working with marginalised communities to find empowerment. I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt, as well as a postgraduate diploma in Non-Governmental Organizations Management from Cairo University's Economic and Political Sciences School. I recently obtained a Master's Degree in International Relations from Goldsmiths, University of London in 2021 and in September 2022, I joined the University of Leeds to pursue my PhD research.
My research interests focus, interdisciplinary, on the contemporary relationship between the state and military patriarchy and women and queers, the militarization and policing of both physical and virtual spaces and the role of media in perpetuating misinformation, disinformation, and manipulation as a form of societal control.
- International Relations Master Degree - Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Non-Governmental-Organizations Management Diploma - Cairo University
- Sociology Bachelor - Ain Shams University