- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervisors: Professor Binhua Wang, Dr Callum Walker
I completed my MA in Chinese Translation and Interpreting at the University of Queensland in 2016. Since then, I have been working as a lecturer for the conference interpreting program at East China Jiaotong University for over 5 years. I was responsible for business and public service interpreting, consecutive interpreting and simultaneous interpreting courses. In 2021, I commenced on my doctoral research with University of Leeds, focusing on exploring the process of simultaneous interpreting with eye-tracking.
Parrel to my academic career, I am a NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) certified L3 translator and interpreter in Chinese and English. I have been working as a freelance conference interpreter for 7 years, providing conference interpreting services for at least 500 international conferences.
- cognitive interpreting studies
- corpus-based interpreting studies
- discourse analysis of interpreting
- MA Chinese Translation and Interpreting, The University of Queensland (2016)