- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Authorship attribution, idiolectal style, and online identity in a specialized corpus of Najdi Arabic tweets
- Supervisor: Dr Alison May, Prof. Eric Atwell
I’m a second-year PGR in forensic linguistics at School of English and School of Computing.
I’m interested in a range of topics in forensic linguistics (authorship analysis, police investigation, native language identification, plagiarism, and fraud). I’m also interested in corpus-based research approaches, machine learning tools, and Computer-Mediated Discourse Analysis.
- MA in Applied Linguistics, King Saud University
- BA in English Language and Literature, Kuwait University