Parameters & Practice: A Year of Tasks for Creative Collaboration
- Start date: 1 October 2018
- End date: 30 September 2019
- Funder: Internally funded
- Primary investigator: 00925129
- External co-investigators: Marie Hallager Andersen (dance artist)
Parameters and Practice is a year-long collaborative project designed to lay the groundwork for a hybrid mode of artistic/academic work. Each week, one of us sets a task for the other. The second person performs the task and records a response, and the following week sets a further task for the first person. And so on throughout the 2018/19 academic year. Tasks and responses will be posted on the website on a weekly basis.
The object of this project is to offer a model for artistic/academic collaboration and to develop the mechanisms and protocols for innovative creative research.