Dr Kevin Matthew Jones
- Position: Associate Lecturer
- Areas of expertise: history and philosophy of science; history of medicine; history of mental health; science communication; heritage data; continental philosophy (the Frankfurt School).
- Email: K.Jones1@leeds.ac.uk
- Website: My personal website | Centre for HPS external site | ORCID
<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://ahc.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- British Society for the History of Science
I convene first year, upper level and Masters modules in the modern history of science and science communication. I have also taught and/or lectured on modules in continental philosophy, ethics, political theory, analytic epistemology and metaphysics, and the history of psychology and psychiatry.