Dr Sarah Moth-Lund Christensen
- Position: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Philosophy of AI; machine ethics; philosophy of technology; moral responsibility.
- Email: S.M.L.Christensen@leeds.ac.uk
I joined the University of Leeds in 2022 as part of the EPSRC-funded research project ‘Computational Agent Responsibility’.
Prior to this appointment, I studied at the University of Manchester and obtained my PhD in 2022.
- Module Leader
My main research interests falls into the broad category of ‘Philosophy of AI’, or more specifically ‘Machine Ethics’. In particular, I am interested in how modern technology challenges our traditional notions of certain philosophical concepts such as moral responsibility.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://ahc.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD in Philosophy (Manchester)
- MA in Philosophy (Manchester)
- BA in Philosophy (Manchester)
At Leeds, I will be involved with undergraduate teaching related to my fields of expertise.