- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: The Ethics of Creating Animals of Extinct Species
- Supervisor: Dr Ellen Clarke, Dr Simon Goodman
My PhD is on the ethics of creating animals of extinct species, also known as “species revival” or “de-extinction.” I am interested in the supposed badness of animal extinction, and the extent to which, if at all, this generates a reason to create animals of extinct species. I am grateful to the Leverhulme Trust Extinction Studies Doctoral Training Programme for funding my project.
Before coming to Leeds, I completed the BPhil Philosophy at the University of Oxford, and a BA in Politics and Philosophy at the University of Birmingham.
- Animal Ethics
- Extinction Studies
- Philosophy and Ethics of Climate Change
- BPhil Philosophy, University of Oxford
- BA Politics and Philosophy, University of Birmingham