I am a third-year doctoral researcher in the school of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science, funded by the White Rose College of Arts and Humanities. Prior to this, I undertook a BA in Theology and Religious Studies and an MA in Religion and Public Life.
My doctoral research is a cross-disciplinary project with a focus on social/religious change, women religious, identity, human trafficking and forced labour, and the Republic of Ireland.
- Irish identity, social history and class
- gender and sexuality
- women religious
- sex work and religion(s)
- anti-trafficking and religion(s)
- secularisation theories
- state religion and social change
- religion and public life
- Catholicism in contemporary Ireland
- religion and abuse
- MA Religion and Public Life
- BA Theology and Religious Studies