I am a sociologist of religion. My research focuses on examining the varoius ways in which religion can positively impact the human society.
As an assistant lecturer at Imo State University Owerri, Nigeria, I am involved in teaching undergraduate modules in the subject of religion.
Currently, I am a PhD student with the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science at the University of Leeds.
- PhD (in view) Sociology of Religion. University of Leeds
- Master of Arts (2012). Sociology of Religion. University of Nigeria Nsukka.
- Bachelor of Arts (2007). Religion and Cultural Studies. University of Nigeria Nsukka
- National Diploma in Religious Studies (2003)
- West African Examination Council (WAEC) (1998)