Grace Nwamah is a sociologist of religion.
Her research focuses on examining the varoius ways in which religion can positively impact the human society.
As an assistant lecturer at Imo State University Owerri, Nigeria, Grace is involved in teaching undergraduate modules in the subject of religion.
Currently, Grace is a PhD student with the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science at the University of Leeds.
- PhD (in view) Sociology of Religion. University of Leeds
- Master of Arts (2012). Sociology of Religion. University of Nigeria Nsukka.
- Bachelor of Arts (2007). Religion and Cultural Studies. University of Nigeria Nsukka
- National Diploma in Religious Studies (2003)
- West African Examination Council (WAEC) (1998)