- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: British Muslim women, Islamic texts and Muslim discourses: The struggle for authenticity in the modern world.
- Supervisors: Professor Seán McLoughlin, Professor Melanie Prideaux
In 2018, I gained a scholarship from AHRC funded by WRoCAH, which enabled me to start my PhD at University of Leeds - School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science
- TEDX Leicester Speaker: ‘We don’t need to be afraid of reform’, 2020.
- Speaker at The British Academy. ‘Speech, script and social media: How communication technology has changed religion’, October 2017.
- ‘Somalis in Leicester’ by the Open Society Foundation, Research Assistant (Policy Research Centre), September 2014.
- The Hajj & British Muslims: the Anthropology & Sociology of Islam in the UK. Professor Sean McLoughlin. AHRC, British Academy, ESRC, Research England. Research Assistant, 2011–12.
- Islam and the Veil: Theoretical and Regional Contexts, Bloomsbury Books, Continuum, 2011. Co-editor.
- ‘Muslims in Leicester’ by the Open Society Foundation, Research Assistant (Policy Research Centre), April 2010.
- Debates and discussions pertaining to Muslim Women in Leicester and the Veil. MA thesis, 2009.
- Islam and gender
- Religion and authenticity
- Muslims in Britain
- Pluralism and Islam
- Interfaith relations
- Islam and reform
- MA in Muslim Community Studies (Distinction), Loughborough University.
- Certificate in Chaplaincy, The Markfield Institute of Higher Education
- Certificate in Pharmacy Practice, University College London Hospital (UCLH)
- BPharm (Hons) (Class 2:1), Kings College London.