I was a touring musician for several years before retraining and obtaining a First class degree in Media and Cultural Studies. Subsequently I trained as a lighting technician at The Northern School of Contemporary Dance and toured with Verve Dance Company. I have also worked for Northern Ballet and Opera North and various other dance companies. I freelance as a video-maker and photographer, recent work including filming for an Arts Council Funded Project filming in schools in Leeds. As a writer my work has been used as the basis for VR performances in the UK and Europe.
Areas of expertise
- Theatrical Lighting
- Theatrical Sound
- Video Editing – Da Vinci Resolve / Adobe Premier
- Sound Editing – Pro Tools, Sony Acid etc.
I speak English and basic French.
- Theatrical Support - Scheduling, Lighting, Sound, Set Building, Stage Management, Equipment Maintenance
- Lecturer Support - Practical Module Support
- Student Support - Theatre, LX & SFX Systems Training, Equipment Hire, Show Support, Room Bookings etc.
- Media and Popular Culture. B.A. (Hons) First Class