- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Using authentication as a marketing strategy to export Chinese popular music to western countries.
- Supervisors: Stan Erraught, Dr Yuan Zeng, Dr Freya Bailes
I am a third year postgraduate researcher majoring in music management. My supervisors are from the School of Music and the School of Media and Communication.
I'm interested in a range of topics in music industry (music authenticity, music export, cooperation between Chinese and western music industry, music communication). At Undergraduate level, I got a double major in musicology and finance, which also means my research is not limited to the musicological level, but also considers the economic level.
- BA Musicology, Shandong University in China
- BA Finance, Shandong University in China
- MA Music Managemen, The University of Sheffield