Isabel Molina Vidal
- Position: Visiting Teaching Fellow (Spanish - PGR)
- Areas of expertise: Teaching and Learning of Spanish as a Second Language; The use of Technology in SLA and Learning; Teaching of Spanish Grammar from a Cognitive Grammar perspective; Translation.
- Email: I.MolinaVidal@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 7107
- Location: LG.18 Michael Sadler
- Website: LinkedIn
Degree in Translation and Interpretation at the University of Alicante and MA in Technology, Education and Learning at the University of Leeds.
I have been teaching Spanish as a foreign language since 2003. From 2004 to 2012 I was Head of Studies and teacher of Spanish as a foreign language at the Language School Estudio Sampere in Alicante (Spain). Since 2013 I have been working at Instituto Cervantes Manchester-Leeds as a teacher of Spanish as a foreign language and teacher trainer. I also taught Spanish language and culture courses at the University of Leeds and the University of Huddersfield from 2014 to 2018. I have published the paper “Thinking the Grammar: Teaching a cognitive grammar in a blended-learning context” in The Language Scholar at the University of Leeds. I worked as a Spanish Lecturer and Spanish and Portuguese year abroad coordinator at the University of Leeds in 2018-2019. In 2019 I was awarded the Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy. I am currently a PGR at the School of Education at the University of Leeds.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://ahc.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>