- Position: Teaching Fellow
- Areas of expertise: English language teaching; inclusive pedagogies; mental health and chronic illness in the workplace; curriculum development; materials writing; non-coursebook-led pedagogy.
- Email: A.Holloway@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 1015
- Location: Parkinson Building
Chairperson of Northern Association of TESOL.
Project team member at Heart and Parcel Food for Thought blogging project.
- Language Centre School Academic Lead for Inclusive Practices (SALIP)
- Module Leader: ELU3001 Language for Business
- Module Leader : ELU1006 Using Writing
<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://ahc.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PGCE in Secondary Education (specialising in Drama) (Goldsmiths University)
- BA (Hons): Open Degree (Open University)
- BA (Hons) Drama (Loughborough University)
- CELTA (Leeds)
- Master's in Education with Applied Linguistics (Open University)
- NATESOL (Chairperson)
- IATEFL (Institutional member)
- BALEAP (Institutional member)
Research groups and institutes
- Language Centre