- Position: Lecturer in Language Teaching
- Areas of expertise: Language teaching, learning and assessment; English for Academic Purposes; curriculum design and evaluation; working with students as partners; employability
- Email: C.Campbell@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 3570
- Location: 5.04 Michael Sadler
I first worked at the University of Leeds between 1994 and 2000 teaching English for Academic Purposes and teaching students on the International Foundation Year. From 2008 until 2018 I was Director of Languages for All (LfA), responsible for the delivery of LfA discovery modules across the University. I was a Discovery Theme Leader from 2013 until 2016, responsible for developing the Language and Intercultural Understanding theme as part of the Leeds Curriculum transformation project.
- LCS Assessment Lead
- MA (Hons) - French (Aberdeen)
- PGCE (Warwick)
- Diploma - Chartered Management Institute
- Senior Fellow, Advance HE
My teaching focuses primarily on working with taught postgraduate students in the School of Design. I am also the School Assessment Lead - this role combines my leadership experience with my interest in developing our approaches to assessment, working closely with colleagues and students to enhance our processes and practices.