My role involves managing staff and resources to provide effective and efficient delivery of individual language learning support services to staff and students, as well as project work.
Recent conference presentations and workshops
Schneider, C. and Campbell, C. 2018. Providing opportunities for internationalisation on campus. AULC 2018: The future of language learning and teaching in Higher Education in the UK and beyond: opportunities and challenges, 8-9 January, Sheffield Hallam University.
Schneider, C. and Whong, M. 2017. Developing co-curricular language learning activities. AULC 2017: The Multilingual University: Inspiring teachers, transforming learners, 12-13 January, Queen's University Belfast.
Schneider, C., Deacon, A. and Parkin, L. 2016. Looking beyond language skills – integrating digital skills into language teaching. Innovative Language Teaching and Learning at University (InnoConf16): Enhancing Employability, 17 June, University of York.
- Master of Arts in Technology, Education and Learning, University of Leeds (MA)
- Professional Certificate in Management, The Open University (Cert Mgmt (Open))
- Degree in Library and Information Sciences, University of Applied Sciences Cologne (Dipl.-Bibl.(FH))
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (MCLIP)
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA)
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute (MCMI)
- Associate Member of the Association for Learning Technology
Research groups and institutes
- Language Centre