My role involves managing staff and resources to provide effective and efficient delivery of individual language learning support services to staff and students, as well as project work.
Recent conference presentations and workshops
Schneider, C. 2019. Providing opportunities for internationalisation on campus. Innoconf19: Treasuring languages: innovative and creative approaches in HE, 28 June, University of Southampton.
Schneider, C. 2019. Providing opportunities for internationalisation on campus. Innovations in Internationalisation at Home, 5 April, University of Kent.
Schneider, C. and Campbell, C. 2018. Providing opportunities for internationalisation on campus. AULC 2018: The future of language learning and teaching in Higher Education in the UK and beyond: opportunities and challenges, 8-9 January, Sheffield Hallam University.
- Master of Arts in Technology, Education and Learning, University of Leeds (MA)
- Professional Certificate in Management, The Open University (Cert Mgmt (Open))
- Degree in Library and Information Sciences, University of Applied Sciences Cologne (Dipl.-Bibl.(FH))
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (MCLIP)
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA)
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute (MCMI)
- Associate Member of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
- Institutional Membership of the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL)
Research groups and institutes
- Language Centre