My role involves managing staff and resources to provide effective and efficient delivery of individual language learning support services to staff and students.
Since working at the University of Leeds I have presented a various conferences, including annual AULC conferences.
- Master of Arts in Technology, Education and Learning, University of Leeds (MA)
- Professional Certificate in Management, The Open University (Cert Mgmt (Open))
- Degree in Library and Information Sciences, University of Applied Sciences Cologne (Dipl.-Bibl.(FH))
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (MCLIP)
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA)
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute (MCMI)
- Associate Member of the Association for Learning Technology
Research groups and institutes
- Language Centre