Leeds 2020 | رواق العربية - the Arabic Linguistics Forum
- Date: Tuesday 30 June 2020
- Location: Off-campus
- Cost: Registration fee £35.00
The fourth Arabic Linguistics Forum conference will be hosted by the University of Leeds as a virtual event.
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Arabic Linguistics Forum 2020.
This year, to comply with the safety measures required due to the Covid-19 outbreak, ALiF will take place online.
Confirmed keynote speakers are:
- Nancy Hawker (The Aga Khan University)
- Stuart Davis (Indiana University)
- Ahmad al-Jallad (Ohio State University)
- Marijn Van Putten (Leiden University)
- Barry Heselwood (University of Leeds)
The finalised programme will be available shortly.
The first day of the conference will be dedicated to a study day on the Arabian Peninsula, with the remaining two days comprising of talks on different aspects of Arabic linguistics.
The conference will be delivered using the Aventri app/platform, which will facilitate a mixture of live and pre-recorded talks along with live Q&A sessions and online chat forums. Once registered, you will receive the log in details to access Aventri.
For further information, please visit the conference website.