Dr Lorna Waddington
- Position: Associate Professor
- Areas of expertise: Nazi Germany; ethnic cleansing and genocide; British reaction to crimes against humanity; World War II
- Email: L.L.Waddington@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6456
- Location: 303 Michael Sadler
I gained a First Class honours degree in History followed by an MA in Modern History (distinction) at the University of Leeds. I also undertook my doctoral thesis Confronting the 'conspiracy': Ideology, Diplomacy and Propaganda in Hitler's Crusade Against International Bolshevism, 1919-1943 at Leeds. I worked as a lecturer at the University of Sheffield for two years and then joined the School of History in Leeds in 2005. I have been a fellow of the Higher Education Academy since 2010.
I am available to the media for comment on issues relating to Nazi Germany and the British reaction to ethnic cleansing and genocide in the twentieth century.
- Academic Integrity Lead
- BA in History
- MA in Modern History
- British International History Group
- German History Society
- Higher Education Academy
- International Association of Genocide Scholars
- Royal Historical Society