Dr Joanna Phillips
- Position: Management Support Officer
- Email: J.Phillips@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 0603
- Location: Michael Sadler Building
As Management Support Officer, I have a number of discrete responsibilities:
- I support the School's Research Team, including the Research and Management Support Officer, the Director of Research and Innovation, and the Director of Impact.
- I work with the School Manager to support the School's HR functions. In particular, I manage the Visiting Scholar programme for the School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies and all ad hoc engagements.
- I support the Director and Deputy Director of the Institute for Medieval Studies.
- I am the Health and Safety Co-Ordinator for the School of History, providing practical advice and keeping staff informed of current requirements; taking part in inspections and monitoring; and managing accident reporting and risk assessment.