The University offers a range of undergraduate funding to help support you during your time with us.
The financial support you can receive will depend on whether you're a UK/EU or international student, as well as other eligibility criteria. You can find out more on the University's undergraduate funding overview.
If you're a UK undergraduate student with a household income of less than £42,875 a year, you may be eligible to apply for a means-tested undergraduate scholarship.
School of History Scholarships
- Leeds Financial Support and University Scholarships to support students from low-income backgrounds
- Laidlaw Scholarships to support leadership and research skills development
- Enterprise Scholarships to support aspiring entrepreneurs
- Sport Scholarships to support elite athletes
- Sanctuary Scholarships to support forced migrants to the UK