Dr Alessia Grassi
- Position: Lecturer in Fashion Marketing
- Areas of expertise: Luxury Fashion Brands; Brand Experiences; Strategic Marketing Communications; Consumer Engagement; Branding and Brand Management; Retailing; Relationship Marketing.
- Email: A.Grassi@leeds.ac.uk
- Website: Alessiagrassi | Twitter | LinkedIn | Googlescholar | Researchgate | ORCID
I hold a PhD in Fashion Marketing with a focus on brand experiences in the luxury fashion context. Before starting the PhD, I did a Master in International Fashion Management in Huddersfield School of Art, Design and Architecture. Prior to this, I did a Bachelor in Economics and Accountancy, and a Master in Business Consulting at the Università degli Studi di Brescia (Business School), in Italy, where I come from.
Before joining the University of Leeds School of Design as a Lecturer in Fashion Marketing, I was a Lecturer in Marketing at the University of Huddersfield Business School.
My area of expertise is in brand experiences, consumer engagement, and marketing communications in the fashion industry.
My research interests include also fashion retailing, artificial intelligence in the marketing context, consumer experience, masculinity in fashion.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://ahc.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD - Fashion Marketing (University of Huddersfield)
- MA - International Fashion Management (University of Huddersfield)
- MSc - Business Consulting (Università degli Studi di Brescia)
- BSc - Economics and Accountancy (Università degli Studi di Brescia)
I contribute to a variety of modules within the BA in Fashion Marketing programme.