Dr Alessia Grassi
- Position: Senior Lecturer in Fashion Marketing
- Areas of expertise: Strategic Branding and Brand Management, Luxury Fashion Brands; Brand Experiences; Strategic Marketing Communications; Consumer Engagement; Retailing.
- Email: A.Grassi@leeds.ac.uk
- Website: Alessiagrassi | LinkedIn | Googlescholar | Researchgate | ORCID
I hold a PhD in Fashion Marketing with a focus on brand experiences in the luxury fashion context. Before starting the PhD, I did a Master in International Fashion Management in Huddersfield School of Art, Design and Architecture. Prior to this, I did a Bachelor in Economics and Accountancy, and a Master in Business Consulting at the Università degli Studi di Brescia (Business School), in Italy, where I come from.
Before joining the University of Leeds School of Design as a Lecturer in Fashion Marketing, I was a Lecturer in Marketing at the University of Huddersfield Business School.
My area of expertise is in brand experiences, consumer engagement, and marketing communications in the fashion industry.
- Programme Leader BA Fashion Marketing
- WIT Lead School of Design
- Module Leader
Main research interests:
- Strategic Branding and Brand Management;
- Luxury Fashion Brands;
- Brand Experiences;
- Strategic Marketing Communications;
- Consumer Engagement;
- Artificial intelligence in the marketing context.
- PhD - Fashion Marketing (University of Huddersfield)
- MA - International Fashion Management (University of Huddersfield)
- MSc - Business Consulting (Università degli Studi di Brescia)
- BSc - Economics and Accountancy (Università degli Studi di Brescia)
I am the programme leader for BA Fashion Marketing. I contribute to a variety of modules within the BA in Fashion Marketing programme.<h4>Postgraduate research opportunities</h4> <p>We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study. Our <a href="https://phd.leeds.ac.uk">research opportunities</a> allow you to search for projects and scholarships.</p>