Media Futures: Google workshops
- Date: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 13:00 – 16:30
- Location: Chemistry West Block LT E (G.76)
- Type: Seminars and lectures
- Cost: Free
Learn about digital advertising, social media strategy and digital marketing in these three Google workshops.
Build a digital marketing plan (1-2pm)
Gain an introduction to the main digital marketing channels and how to use them to build a strategy. You'll learn about:
- The main digital marketing channels and how they are used to help businesses
- How to create and structure a practical digital marketing plan for a small business utilising the main digital marketing channels
- How to measure your plan for success.
Introduction to digital advertising (2.15-3.15pm)
Learn about search, social and display advertising and how to get started with advertising a business. You'll learn:
- The main formats of digital advertising including search, social and display
- How to develop an advertising plan for a channel and measure success
- A practical approach for how small businesses can use digital advertising.
Social media strategy (3.30-4.30pm)
Learn about creating a social media strategy based on your business goals. You'll learn:
- The key social media platforms for businesses to use in 2019
- How to build a social media strategy for a business based on business goals
- How to define a set of brand guidelines for a business on social media.
Spaces on the workshops are limited so reserve your place to avoid disappointment.