Taught Postgraduate Fee Scholarship
We are pleased to announce that the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science is offering two UK/EU fee scholarships for Taught Postgraduate study in 2017/18.
The award is available for new applicants to the following Masters programmes for session 2017-2018:
• MA History and Philosophy of Science
• MA History of Science, Technology and Medicine
• MA Philosophy
• MA Philosophy of Science
• MA Religion and Public Life
• MA Religious Studies and Global Development
• MA Theology and Religious Studies
The award must be taken up in September 2017, and provides UK/EU academic fees for 12 months for full-time students and 24 months for part-time students. The deadline is 31st July 2017.
For more details about the scholarship and application procedure, please download the full advert here.
The application form can be downloaded here.
For other funding opportunities for Taught Postgraduate study, please click here.