- UK/International: All regions
- Summary: Three full fee scholarships are available for UK and international rated applicants. They will cover Full UK fee or 50% of International fee, actual amount will vary according to programme.
- Who is eligible: The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, also taking into consideration the applicant’s relevant experience and supporting 300 word personal statement.
- Deadline: Friday 9 June 2023
How to apply
Please complete the School of Performance and Cultural Industries Head of School Excellence Application Form and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal statement should cover:
- your reasons for wanting to study in the School of Performance and Cultural Industries, and for the course you have chosen.
- relevant skills and experience including academic, creative or professional achievements.
- any aspirations you have for your time spent studying with us.
Number of scholarships available
Successful applicants will be notified by the end of July 2023.