- UK/International: All regions
- Summary: Three full fee scholarships are available for a home/EU and international rated applicants. They will cover Full Home/EU fee or 50% of International fee, actual amount will vary according to programme.
- Value - what money is on offer: £9,750
- Who is eligible: The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, also taking into consideration the applicant’s relevant experience and supporting 300 word personal statement.
- Deadline: Friday 10 June 2022
How to apply
Your personal statement should cover:
- your reasons for wanting to study in the School of Performance and Cultural Industries, and for the course you have chosen.
- relevant skills and experience including academic, creative or professional achievements.
- any aspirations you have for your time spent studying with us.
Number of scholarships available
Successful applicants will be notified in early July 2022.
Year of entry