- UK/EU/International: All regions
- Summary: Five full fee scholarships are available for a home/EU and international rated applicants. They will cover Full Home/EU fee or 50% of International fee, actual amount will vary according to programme.
- Value - what money is on offer: £9,000
- Who is eligible: The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, also taking into consideration the applicant’s relevant experience and supporting 300 word personal statement.
- Deadline: Friday 29 May 2020
How to apply
Your personal statement should cover:
- your reasons for wanting to study in the School of Performance and Cultural Industries, and for the course you have chosen.
- relevant skills and experience including academic, creative or professional achievements.
- any aspirations you have for your time spent studying with us.
The deadline for the scholarship has closed. Information for 2021 will be available soon.
Number of scholarships available
Successful applicants will be notified by Friday 19 June 2020
Year of entry