- Position: Recording and Music Technology Technician
- Areas of expertise: maintaining the Music Technology rooms; recording undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD performances; technical lead for the Concert Series.
- Email: C.J.Bradburne@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 8258
- Location: 1.17b
I have been involved in music all my life and over the years have played in various different bands. I gained a BSc in Music Technology and Audio Systems Design at the University of Derby and went on to build and run my own recording studio in Warrington. I then moved on to focus more on freelance sound engineering in not only recording studios, but also touring the world with a variety of artists (Opeth, Lacuna Coil, Uriah Heep) as either a backline technician, monitor or front-of-house engineer before coming to work at the University of Leeds.
As Recording and Music Technology Technician I am responsible for:
- maintaining the Music Technology rooms
- recording undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD performances
- technical lead for the University of Leeds International Concert Series
- BSc (Hons) Music Technology & Audio Systems Design