- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Objects of Electronic Sound and Music in Museums
- Supervisor: Dr James Mooney, Dr Annie Jaimeson
Completed an MA in Electronic and Computer Music at the University of Leeds in 2017. Contributor towards the ICIDS 2018 conference paper 'Making Stories Interactive: Identifying the Challenges in Object-Based Media Production' through completion of a summer scholarship with DC Labs, University of York. Employed by the Cultural Institute, University of Leeds, to assist with research activity between the University and external arts and cultural organisations, before commencing PhD research at the School of Music, University of Leeds.
Electronic and Computer Music, Museum Studies, STS, Sound Studies, Studio Production, Composition and Performance, Abstract Turntablism.
- MA Electronic and Computer Music
- BA Hons Creative Music Technology with Digital Arts