Archive Placement conference and workshop
Discover what the School of History's students have been working on in their placements with local archives, and learn more out how History students could be involved with your organisation next year
The session is an opportunity to hear about this year's placement projects through a poster conference. You'll be able to view the highlights of their work and findings from material in Special Collections at the University of Leeds and West Yorkshire Archive Leeds, as well as interact with the resources and activities our students have been developing.
The session will include a workshop for new potential placement providers to discuss the scheme with current students and partners - an opportunity to share ideas, find out more about the scheme first-hand, and discover further ways of encouraging student involvement with your organisation.
Poster presentation will be on:
- The medical casebooks of William Hey
- The origins of Studley Royal Water Garden at Fountains Abbey
- The diaries of Lady Amabel Yorke during the French Revolution, Napoleonic Wars, and Regency periods
- World War 1 Homecoming Soldiers and Families
- Refreshments will be provided free of charge.
There is more about this scheme in our MA programmes webpages.
To book your place click here.