- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
<a href="https://twitter.com/zejunyao?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @zejunyao</a><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
My current research focuses on transcultural identity in our era of global mobility, which reflects and relates directly to his experience of living between East Asia and Western Europe. My practice is driven an interest in multi-sensory and perceptive, primarily addressing audiovisual techniques and cinematographic aesthetics. My work often takes the form of performances and installations that use bodily gestures and movements including dance, gymnastics and sport.
Co-organiser of Art Through Practice (ATP) Research Group.
General committee of Leeds University Cross Country Club (2018-2019).
- Public participation and time-based art
- 'Mise-en-scène' in art reserach and teaching
- Speed-endurance running and collaborative arts
- Data visualisation and interactive mapping
- BA Film Studies and Directing (ESEC Paris)
- Independent study Audiovisual (University of Kyushu)
- MA International and Artistic Cooperation at (University of Paris 8)