- UK/International: UK only
- Summary: The scholarship pays for 1 full-time taught Masters plus PhD scholarship in the School of History
- Value - what money is on offer: UK tuition fees for four years and a maintenance grant of £12,000 in the first year and matching UKRI maintenance stipend (currently £17,668 in 2022/23) in subsequent years, subject to satisfactory progress.
- Who is eligible: The award is open to full-time or part-time Black candidates (UK only) who have been offered a place on one of the five taught MA programmes offered by the School of History.
- Deadline: Monday 3 July 2023
How to apply
You must have done the following by the deadline of Monday 3 July at 17:00 (UK time)
- completed and submitted the School of History Black British Studentship application form
- applied for one of our courses by Monday 3 July 2023 and been offered a place of study by Monday 24th July 2023
Number of scholarships available