- UK/International: International only
- Summary: Our School of Media and Communication International Excellence Scholarships support international students to fulfil their academic potential and contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our student community. These competitive scholarships are awarded to particularly deserving candidates in the form of a 50% deduction of the full tuition fee.
- Value - what money is on offer: 50% fee deduction
- Deadline: Friday 17 May 2024
- MA Communication and Media
- MA Digital Media
- MA Film, Photography and Media
- MA International Communication
- MA International Journalism
- MA Media Industries
- MA Political Communication
- MA Promotional Media
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- be classified as an International student for fee purposes
- have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section
- not be in receipt of funding from other sources that, combined with this scholarship, would equal to more than 100% of the tuition fee
- demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) or equivalent
- show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes and student community.
How to apply:
The online application form will be available shortly. Please note that you will require your University of Leeds Application ID to proceed.
You will receive an email with the outcome of your application by Friday 14 June 2024. You will need to respond to say whether or not you wish to accept the scholarship by Friday 28 June 2024.
If you have any questions you can contact our admissions team.