I am a Visual Communication Designer and also a University Lecturer in Design. My areas of specialisation include typography, information design and visual semiotics.
- How semiotic functions of typography help readers to better understand data visualisations
- How designed words —or visible language— are part of a wider semiotic network which connects aesthetic or stylistic features to other meanings
- What is the potential role of participatory design and co-creation in practice-driven projects in local communities
- How visual semiotics influences meaning-making processes and general reader perceptions
- BA (Hons) Visual Communication | Metropolitan Technological University, Chile