- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title:
With roots in interaction design, Hoyoung is interested in experiential value of design in improving people’s lives. He has worked with various global media companies such as Harvard Business Review Press and Penguin Group.
He is a passionate advocate of design thinking, customer-driven innovation and helping organisations to help themselves through actively designing their internal brand equity.
- Hoyoung Hyun (2015) The Story of UX Design, UX Review, Republic of Korea
- Hoyoung Hyun (2013) The Sketch Diary 750, Proje, Republic of Korea
- Maeda, J. (2006). The laws of simplicity. MIT press.
- Martin, R. L. (2009). The design of business: Why design thinking is the next competitive advantage. Harvard Business Press.
Head of Design and Marketing, Proje Media Group Korea
- Selected (2017-2018) Who's Who In The World, The Marquis Who's Who
- Selected (2016) Korean Cultural Product Contest, Nation Museum of Korea
- Brand Communication
- User Experience Design
- Human Computer Interaction
- Social Media Marketing
- Design Thinking
- BA Design
- MA Design & Innovation