- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title:
- Supervisor: Dr Jamie Marsden
With roots in interaction design, I am interested in the experiential value of design in improving people’s lives. I have worked with various global media companies such as Harvard Business Review Press and Penguin Group.
I am a passionate advocate of design thinking, customer-driven innovation and helping organisations to help themselves through actively designing their internal brand equity.
- Hoyoung Hyun (2015) The Story of UX Design, UX Review, Republic of Korea
- Hoyoung Hyun (2013) The Sketch Diary 750, Proje, Republic of Korea
- Maeda, J. (2006). The laws of simplicity. MIT press.
- Martin, R. L. (2009). The design of business: Why design thinking is the next competitive advantage. Harvard Business Press.
- Selected (2017-2018) Who's Who In The World, The Marquis Who's Who
- Selected (2016) Korean Cultural Product Contest, Nation Museum of Korea
- Brand Experience
- User Experience Design
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Design Strategy
- Design Thinking
- BA Design
- MA Design & Innovation