Introduction to Student Finance: online event for mature students
- Date: Thursday 16 July 2020, 14:00 – 15:00
- Location: Off-campus
- Cost: Free
Find out more about applying for student finance as a mature student.
This session, hosted by the University’s Lifelong Learning Centre, is aimed at adults returning to study and who may be considering university as an option.
This online session will help you to find out more about:
- applying for student finance as a mature student,
- fees and loans available from Student Finance England,
- the grants available to learners
- additional support you could be entitled to.