I am a first-year doctoral researcher in the School of History, working on interwar Spanish anarchism.
I completed my BA in History at the University of York between 2016 and 2020, and was lucky enough to include within that an Erasmus year abroad at the Complutense University of Madrid. I subsequently completed an MPhil in Modern European History at the University of Cambridge from 2020 to 2021, graduating with a Distinction.
- histories of gender and sexuality
- anarchism in Spain, Iberia, and Latin America
- histories of sex-reform/reproductive rights
- histories of protest, activism and social justice
- modern European history
- MPhil Modern European History
- BA History with a Year Abroad