Visiting Artist's Talk — Panel Discussion
- Date: Monday 23 November 2020, 14:00 – 15:30
- Location: Off-campus
- Cost: Free online event
This week's Visiting Artist's Talk will feature early-career practitioners discussing their work and their experiences of working with several of our local partner organisations.
We welcome four guests to the panel of guests, inlcuding two of our BA Fine Art alumni:
- Meghan Goodeve, Engagement Curator for Yorkshire Sculpture International;
- Damon Jackson-Waldock, Deputy Curator at Yorkshire Sculpture Park;
- Lily Lavorato, Programme and Marketing Coordinator for Yorkshire Sculpture International;
- Georgia Taylor Aguilar, Public Programmes and Residencies Producer at the The Tetley
The Visiting Artists' Talks (VAT) series for 2020/21 will welcome a range of guests across two semesters to join us live via Teams every Monday afternoon during teaching weeks.
Each session brings an arts professional to talk with us (as a community) about what they do and why, and to chat with the student body honestly about their career journey and interests.
All of our talks are compulsory for our Fine Art students but open to anyone else who would like to join us.
To request a link for this talk, please email Nick Thurston by 1pm on 23 October.
Lily Lavorato, Arse End of Nowhere (2020). Photo: Jules Lister.