Dr Yiting Duan
I am a Lecturer in Fashion Marketing and Brand Communication, teaching and researching in the area of digital marketing, CMF used in omni-channel marketing, consumer perception and colour psychology, colour design for digital printed textiles, functional colour environment design for special groups, textile design practice.
Prior to joining the University of Leeds, I held a permanent lectureship in Zhejiang Sci-tech University, China. At the same time, I worked as a consultant providing product design and brand marketing consultancy for brands in different sectors as children's wear, women's wear and museum heritage and creative product.
- Deputy Programme Leader BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing
- CMF used in omni-channel marketing for luxury fashion and lifestyle brands.
- functional colour environment and medical equipment design for children and disordered people.
- machine learning-based colour recognition and pattern design system for single and double – sided digital printing.
- PhD - Colour Psychology and Consumer Behaviour - University of Leeds
- MA - Design - University of Leeds
- BA - Fashion Design - Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology
I teach a variety of subjects within fashion marketing, specialising in topics relating to fashion promotion and creative brand communication. I am year two tutor and generally deliver and design much of the second year core content in fashion marketing.<h4>Postgraduate research opportunities</h4> <p>We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study. Our <a href="https://phd.leeds.ac.uk">research opportunities</a> allow you to search for projects and scholarships.</p>