Shuyu Lelio Yang
- Position: Lecturer of Fashion Marketing
- Areas of expertise: Consumer Culture Theory; gender marketing; feminism marketing; social commerce; value co-creation; influencer marketing; social sustainability; curation of diversity inclusivity equality issues.
- Email: S.Y.Yang@leeds.ac.uk
Shuyu Yang is a Lecturer in Fashion Marketing and Brand Communication. He is currently a PhD researcher in consumer culture and fashion marketing at the University of Manchester. Shuyu's PhD research is about exploring the sociocultural values from the male beauty influencers's co-creation. His research also includes topics about gender fluidity, postfeminism, de-Western-centric, and influencer marketing.
My research interests include consumer culture of postfeminism, de-Western centric, gender fluidity, LGBT+ consumer culture, social commerce, and influencer marketing, value co-creation.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://ahc.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD in Fashion Marketing
- Master in Fashion Marketing
- BA in Fashion Design and Engineering
- Fellow Leadership in Education Awards Programme
I was a teaching associate and guest lecturer at the University of Manchester for subjects including DEI (diversity, equality and inclusivity), consumer behaviour, contemporary retailing, strategic marketing, CAD software.<h4>Postgraduate research opportunities</h4> <p>We welcome enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study. Our <a href="https://phd.leeds.ac.uk">research opportunities</a> allow you to search for projects and scholarships.</p>