Dr Yuri Siregar
Enhancing the connection between academia and industry has always been my chief aim as a lecturer.
I joined the University of Leeds in 2022. Before that, I was a course leader for MA Fashion Communications at Nottingham Trent University. I also taught in Asia.
I have spent more than a decade in the marketing and advertising industry, my last position being a creative director at a multinational integrated marcomms company. I have worked globally with various brands (FMCG, fashion, telco, online platform) - designing, producing, and implementing their strategic creative communications across channels and media.
My research interests centre on consumers' interactive experiences with fashion retail's physical and digital worlds. The current focus of my research is exploring experiential phygital atmospherics through people-centred design.
- Programme Leader | MA Global Fashion Management
- The Convergence of The Physical and Digital Worlds in Fashion Retail
- Dynamic Omnichannel Experience
- Interactive Technology
- PhD | Fashion Marketing | Nottingham Trent University, UK
- MA | E-Marketing and Social Media | Middlesex University London, UK
- MA | Marketing Communications | Mercu Buana University, Indonesia
- BA | Communications | Moestopo University, Indonesia
- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (PGCAP)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy