- Position: Programme Lead for Digital Design and Communications online course, Lecturer in Graphic and Communication Design
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 7611
- Lecturer in Graphic and Communications (2011 –)
- Study abroad coordinator (2011–2018)
- Research Associate (2007–2011)
- Instructor in Multimedia (2004–2007)
My role at University of Leeds mainly involves teaching, research and management responsibilities. I have been working with MA design students in a broad range of subjects including interactive media, app design, webdesign, animation and illustration etc.
I also teach on the BA Graphic Designand Visual Communication on all levels.
The two PhD projects I am currently supervising are about the simplification of graphics and digital fashion simulation .
My research interest lies mostly within the graphic communication and information communication area, including product instruction design, typography and emotions also Chinese typography.
As the study abroad coordinator, I am responsible for building and retaining links between our school and similar departments from different universities around the world.
- Programme Leader
- MA Digital Design and Communication
Typography and emotions, multilingual typography, product instruction design, digital design.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://ahc.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>