Mrs Sue Rainton
- Position: Associate Director, LITAC
- Email: S.Rainton@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 0982
- Location: G05C Clothworkers' Tower
- Website: LinkedIn
Sue joined Future Fashion Factory in January 2019 bringing a wealth of project / programme management experience to the team. She has worked variously within Local Government, Regional Agencies, the Higher Education Sector and SMEs, this background giving her a broad understanding of the needs and drives of FFF partners.
In November 2021 Sue was appointed Associate Director for LITAC, managing the operational activity for the exciting new Leeds Institute of Textiles and Colour, of which Future Fashion Factory forms a central pillar representing Fashion@LITAC.
In her free time, Sue enjoys needlework, travelling and literature, with a special interest in fantasy, historical works (both fiction & non- fiction), and a fondness for the South of France.
- Operational responsibility for the Leeds Institute of Textiles and Colour
- Programme Manager, Future Fashion Factory