Dr Lucy Hodgetts
- Position: Faculty Research Impact Officer
- Email: L.M.Hodgetts@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 3138
- Location: 2.01 3 Cavendish Road
I joined the University of Leeds as Faculty Research Impact Officer in December 2017. My role is to provide support and advice to both academic and support staff in planning, delivering and evaluating research impact activity that may form the basis of future REF impact case study submissions. This involves working closely with Directors of Impact and School Impact Officers to develop resources and training to support impact work. I also work with Schools to develop systems that support data-gathering and evaluation of impact activities.
Before joining the University of Leeds, I worked as a Learning Enhancement Project Officer at the University of York. During this time I helped deliver the York Pedagogy project and worked on a number of initiatives supporting academic skills, widening participation, and design of assessment and feedback.
I obtained my PhD in English Literature from the University of York in 2016.
- Advising academic and support staff in planning, delivering, and evaluating impact activity.
- Supporting Directors of Impact in the preparation of REF impact case studies.
- Disseminating best practice in research impact across faculties and within schools.
- PhD English Literature (University of York)
- MA English Literature: Eighteenth Century Studies (University of York)
- BA (hons) English Language and Literature (University of Oxford)