- Date: Thursday 2 March 2023, 18:00 – 19:00
- Location: Clothworkers Centenary Concert Hall, Music
- Cost: Free
Pianist Siwan Rhys brings together diverse works from the last five years, including brand new pieces by University of Leeds composition students.
The programme will include private and intimate pieces for piano alone, written during the pandemic by Ryoko Akama and Tim Parkinson, alongside works for piano and film by Joanna Bailie and Oliver Leith, each conjuring their own eerie and distorted worlds.
- Joanna Bailie – Roll Call, for speaking pianist (2018)
- Tim Parkinson – untitled 2021a (2021) (world premiere)
- Ryoko Akama – 10 days etude (2020)
- Oliver Leith – I spend most of my life with a screen (2019)
Please note that no booking is required.