I am a PhD student in the School of Media and Communication at The Univeristy of Leeds. My research area is concerned with the media coverage of terrorism in relation to religion and identity, through exploring the news production, news framing and the domestication of news. Regarding my professional career, I worked as a TV presenter (Saudi Channel 1), Radio presenter (UFM Radio Station), and a TV news correspondant (MBC GROUP). I am also a Teaching Assistant in the Media and Communication department at King Saud University, Riyadh. I hold a MA in International Communication from the University of Leeds, and a BA in Media and Communication and Political Science (Double Major) from King Saud University.
- International and Political Communication
- Journalistic Practices, News Production and Domestication
- The Media Coverage of Terrorism and Conflict Reporting
- MA International Communication (University of Leeds)
- BA Media and Communication (King Saud University)
Research groups and institutes