Media Futures: Women in Tech
- Date: Tuesday 12 November 2019, 16:00 – 17:00
- Location: Clothworkers Central Building Speakman LT (G.89)
- Type: Seminars and lectures
- Cost: Free
This event aims to support, encourage and inspire more young women to consider working in the technology industry.
We have a fantastic panel of women from the tech industry who’ll be here to discuss what they do and answer any questions you may have, including:
- Content Editor Charlotte Bunker from Enjoy Digital
- Design Engineer Johanna Alvarado from iWireless Solutions
- Junior Account Manager Mary Hickey from Jay Wing PR
- Project Coordinator Moheema Ali from iWireless Solutions
- Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Manager Lauren Medhurst from iWireless Solutions
- Senior UX and CRO Analyst Lorna Fraser from Epiphany
Tickets are free but please RSVP. A networking session will follow the event where you can meet the guest speakers.